Please see below for our current list of openings. If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and please put the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, you can submit your resume by filling out the form to the right.
Director of Sales
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For more than 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is seeking an experienced Director of Sales. The DOS will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities and close sales to achieve assigned regional quotas. Candidate will have a sales/business development background in one or more of Retail Store Systems, Retail Cash/Treasury Management, Consumer Payment Systems or Store Transformation; and a career background in Strategic Consulting, Strategic Sales, or customer-facing Product Management. They will be an expert in the Retail industry, spending the majority of their time working directly with customers and partners leading transformational conversations; as well looking at innovative ways to bring our solutions to the market quickly and effectively.
Working at both business and technical levels within organizations, they will use a consultative, analytical approach and will have an ability to lead and impart global store systems and payments strategy (with a particular emphasis on cash handling process) and vision both internally and externally. They will possess a sound knowledge of business industry challenges; change / transformation; early market (new product/category) entry strategy; and be successful in using deep retail industry insight and knowledge to develop innovative solutions for retailers and other companies who use Tidel’s offerings.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create opportunities by hunting for new logos in retail, QSR, hospitality, casual dining, convenience store, healthcare, and MSB verticals.
Create opportunities by developing strategic relationships with financial institutions throughout the United States.
Responsible for personal revenue contribution for smart safes and/or recycler solutions
Work closely with strategic partners in enabling sales resources in assigned region
May take responsibility for one or more new product/solution initiatives.
Become an evangelist for retail cash management solutions in order to drive end user interest and demand.
Pipeline building, contribution to thought leadership, participation in driving of demand generation activities
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Minimum of 10 years experience promoting Cash Management Solutions, Retail Store Systems, Consumer Payment Systems, or Store Transformation.
Ability to travel up to 50%
Ability to be an advisor at both senior business and technical/operational levels
Executive relationship development and management
Ability to articulate the value proposition of Tidel solutions
Ability to understand the technical intricacies of our solutions, and convert and effectively communicate features to benefits
Conduct seminars / speeches / workshops and be recognized as an industry leader
Comfortable at steering transformational, leading edge discussions
Negotiation and influencing skills – both externally and internally
Customer management / relationship skills
Business focus with ability to translate features to benefits and understand needs of different stakeholders
Retail Domain knowledge
Matrixed organizational experience - i.e. internal influence / leadership skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Customer Implementation Manager
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For almost 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is seeking a Project Manager (Non-IT) / Customer Implementation Manager. This position will be responsible for the overall project management efforts and implementation planning / delivery related to Tidel’s cash management portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for matrix management of all Tidel functions contributing to the successful rollout and sustainment of Tidel solutions to its customers and channel partner ecosystem along with being the interface to Tidel’s largest customers on multiple implementations. The PM will manage multiple business and operational projects that will address product readiness, support readiness, partner enablement, customer service, contract development, data analysis and research, customer proposals, and continuous improvement initiatives. The role of the position is to plan, execute, and finalize projects to launch and support new solutions from Tidel according to deadlines and within budget. This includes planning resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end for simultaneous projects
- Research and analyze required data and derive conclusions and needed reports based on such data
- Prepare planning artifacts for project initiation (Charter/Scope/Roles and Responsibilities/Methodology, and Project Schedule)
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and project stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion
- Interact with other department managers, team members, and project stakeholders as required
- Facilitate project team meetings to assess project progress and resolve issues; prepare and distribute meeting agendas, meeting minutes, action items and project status reports
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Develop procedures and best practices
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Develop customer proposals
- Customer field support as required
- 5 years+ direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Bachelor’s degree. PMP Certification, Prince2 or other formal project management methodology qualification preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to define and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly develop a thorough understanding of the day-to-day operation and capacity of a multitude of departments in the organization for optimal collaboration
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience in developing customer proposals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Project or other PM Management software package required
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- 10-15% travel required
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Tidel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.