Please see below for our current list of openings. If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com with your resume, and please put the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, you can submit your resume by filling out the form to the right.
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For more than 36 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is seeking a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will partner with the finance team and business leaders on financial reporting, ad hoc analysis, financial modeling, financial/business metrics, forecasting and budgeting. The individual will participate in the processes to produce monthly financial accounting and reporting packages for Management on an ongoing basis. The Financial Analyst will report to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis with significant day to day interface with the CFO and Controller.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists team in aligning to company objectives and assuring complete and clearly presented information is delivered in a timely manner.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of company financials to ensure adherence to deadlines, assure appropriate review and approval steps, and confirm all functional areas have been validated.
- Performs robust analysis to assist management in making business decisions to include:
- Weekly financial forecast (includes P&L, AR, AP, Cash forecasts)
- Monthly product and margin variance analysis
- Monthly financial reports including Management Discussions & Analysis write up
- Annual budgeting process and quarterly budget updates
- Performing on-going monthly report reviews to evaluate effectiveness and achieve efficiencies.
- Sales and Use tax sales data
- General day to day accounting and month-end close
- Work with customers regarding AR collections
- Miscellaneous special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study (Or equivalent work experience).
- Prior experience working for a private equity firm a plus.
- Highly developed Excel skills are a must. Knowledge using these functions: Vlookup, Hlookup, If, Sumif, Sumifs, Concatenate and Subtotal. Also, must know how to use Pivot Tables, Filters, Sort, and the various ways to Copy and Paste data.
- Advanced proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Proficient in using Adobe Acrobat DC for creating and editing PDF files.
- ERP experience. (EPICOR experience a plus)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possesses strong analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- Deals effectively with all employees including Executive Management while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Multi-tasks and appropriately prioritizes work while maintaining attention to detail.
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Tidel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.