Please see below for our current list of openings. If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com with your resume, and please put the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, you can submit your resume by filling out the form to the right.
VP of Sales
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For more than 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is seeking an experienced sales leader with a proven track record of managing and leading a global sales team to join us as Vice President of Sales. The individual will be responsible for ensuring the company objectives for sales growth are met or exceeded, while managing a high performing sales team.
Candidate will have a sales/business development leadership background in one or more of Retail Store Systems, Retail Cash/Treasury Management, Consumer Payment Systems or Store Transformation; and a career background in Strategic Consulting or Strategic Sales. They will be an expert in the Retail industry, spending the majority of their time working directly with customers and partners leading transformational conversations; as well looking at innovative ways to bring our solutions to the market quickly and effectively.
- Manages and develops the sales team on a global basis
- Develops annual sales plan in support of corporate strategy and objectives
- Prepares needed sales forecasts
- Designs and implements sales strategies to drive exceptional growth
- Manages and directs tactical sales activities via company CRM program
- Continues to build strong relationships with key strategic channel partners
- Assists the sales team in closing large, competitive deals
- Spearheads the responses to global RFP’s
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies
- Work closely with other Tidel executive members as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10 years of Strategic selling and 5 years of leading a sales team at a senior level
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Successful track record of sales team leadership and ability to deliver on goals set
- Enthusiastic, positive and determined leader that can work with a successful and
- Ability to be an advisor at both senior business and technical/operational levels
- Executive relationship development and management
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of Tidel solutions
- Ability to understand the technical intricacies of our solutions, and convert and effectively communicate features to benefits
- Conduct seminars / speeches / workshops and be recognized as an industry leader
- Comfortable at steering transformational, leading edge discussions
- Mentoring skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills – both externally and internally
- Customer management / relationship skills
- Business focus with ability to translate features to benefits and understand needs of
- Sales savvy
- Retail Domain knowledge
- Matrixed organizational experience - i.e. internal influence / leadership skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.