Please see below for our current list of openings. If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com with your resume, and please put the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, you can submit your resume by filling out the form to the right.
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For over 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to lead the design and development of new cash automation solutions for existing and new users. This is a unique, once in a career opportunity to deliver a broad portfolio of cash automation systems to a diverse set of end user clients and channel partners. We are looking for someone who has experience in, and understands the issues with, leading a comprehensive set of product management processes from concept to EOL. Experience working in the cash management industry is a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the Voice of the Customer by securing feedback from end user clients in order to develop product requirements for next generation cash automation solutions and supporting services.
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand and optimize the success of the products you own. Based on product vision & strategy, design new features and propose improvements to existing features to maximize impact.
- Author Market Requirements Documents and collaborate with engineering to derive official Product Feature Specifications.
- Work in collaboration with engineering to develop long-term product roadmaps for assigned products and solutions.
- Maintain thorough understanding of competitive product line strengths and weaknesses.
- Create core content that accurately communicates product differentiation.
- Compose technical information into clear, concise product documentation for technical and non-technical audiences. Create compelling client-facing documentation. Train internal partners on product features and benefits.
- Work closely across Tidel functional groups to drive impactful product launches, including initial sales pipeline development, securing customer pilot locations, and ensuring service readiness.
- Spearhead all outbound product launch activities, including product naming, positioning, product collateral, web site development, PR, and trade show participation.
- Collect, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 8 years direct work experience in a product management capacity, for solutions involving both hardware and software.
- A proven track record of developing and managing technical product solutions from concept to EOL, and working with developers on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough market requirement documents that are easily digested by stakeholders and upper management.
- Experience working directly with end user clients to solicit feedback for next generation solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing compelling, customer-facing collateral and other related product assets.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in matrix management of multiple functions.
- Excels in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in retail cash management systems a plus.
- 10-15% travel required.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Tidel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.