In this video, Marty Hendrickson, Vice President of Global Sales, Tidel, expands on the recently announced partnership between Tidel and Glory Global Solutions. This partnership is clearly a win-win for both companies. For Tidel, this partnership enables the company to address a broad range of customer needs with an expanded note recycler portfolio that can address a wide spectrum of cash volume requirements. For Glory, a strategic partnership with Tidel provides immediate access to Tidel’s retail customer base and broad channel partner ecosystem. Watch the video now to see how this partnership will positively impact the bottom lin e of current and future customers by optimizing their in-store operating environment.
- SafePay: Automating Cash Transactions at Point of Sale
- How Retailers are Adapting to Today’s Labor Market
- The Rise in Bank Branch Closures
- Retailers Going Cashless: Not All Consumers Are Happy
- How Does a 24/7 Help Desk Improve Service Response Times?
- Are Coins Here to Stay?
- Artificial Intelligence: What Retailers are Doing to Increase Automation
- Exploring the Developments in Self-checkout Technology
- How Smart Safes Can Reduce Retail Crime
- Is Cash Still Widely Used?