The Tidel Low Capacity Note Dispenser is designed for retail organizations that have a need to dispense notes throughout the day, using a secure and auditable process. The Low Capacity Note dispenser supports up to four cassettes, with each cassette capable of storing up to 500 notes. The system has the capability to dispense 60 notes per minute.
Dispensing notes and accessing the note cassettes are completely auditable and managed by individual user PIN. Note dispensing limits can be set on a per individual basis.
The Low Capacity Note Dispenser measures 30.75” high, making it ideally suited to be placed under a retail store counter.
- Supports up to 4 denominations/cassettes
- 400-500 notes per cassette
- Dispenses up to 60 notes per minute
- Can be connected to Ethernet network for interface to POS, back office PC, or remote locations
- Includes a complete cash management application
- Audible alarm in vault door
- System connectivity via data cables (provided with system)
Weight: 250 lbs. (114 kg) Low Capacity Note Dispenser only
Weight: 399 lbs. (181 kg) with Series 4e
Height: 30.75″ (781 mm)
Width: 11” (280 mm) Low Capacity Note Dispenser only
Width: 23.25″ (591 mm) with Series 4e
Depth: 20″ (508 mm) Low Capacity Note Dispenser only
Depth: 23″ (584 mm) with Series 4e
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
1 Year parts and 90 days labor (Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)