Series 3 with Storage Vault
The Tidel Series 3 smart safe enables retailers to securely deposit their cash throughout their business day. The Series 3 provides increased security, greater accountability, and reduced risk for a store’s cash environment. The Series 3 removes the manual burden of recording and reconciling cash deposits, allowing store personnel to focus on more productive tasks.
The most recent addition to the Series 3 family is the offering of a separate manual storage vault. The storage vault allows store personnel to perform manual currency drops, and later enable access to those drops, without providing access to the note cassettes. The vault can also be used to store items such as paper rolls or bags of coin.
- 7” color console
- Power supply and main CPU board accessible via the console
- One note validator – single note feed
- Support for one standard (1,200 note) cassette
- Separate manual drop vault
- Removable note validator head
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) and/or iButton allows managed access to functions, reports, and instant access
- Integrated thermal printer
- RoHS Compliant/CE, UL Certified
Serviceability on the Series 3 is extremely efficient and cost-effective. The main CPU board and power supply are easily accessible via the system console, making service calls faster, more secure, and cost efficient. The Series 3 note validator can be easily removed to clear a note jam, without the need for an expensive service call.
Weight: 88 lbs. (40 kg)
Height: 27.75″ (705 mm)
Width: 10.2″ (259 mm)
Depth: 15.25” (387 mm) – Vault Only
Depth: 19” (482 mm) – Overall
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
1 Year Parts and 90 Days Labor (Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)