The TACC III provides an effective and convenient way to manage a retail organization’s change fund while providing a complete audit trail of all transactions. The built-in touchscreen interface allows managers and cashiers to quickly record deposits and make change while keeping an accurate count on each day’s transactions.
All activity is auditable via individual user PIN. The integrated printer automatically prints records of each transaction as well as customized, on-demand reports based on store policies and procedures. As one of Tidel’s Timed Access Cash Controller products, the TACC III stores up to 88 tubes of notes or coin and offers two manual drop chutes to facilitate the deposits of envelopes, checks, and receipts.
- 1/4 inch powder coated steel plate body and door
- Dual anti-fish Drop Chutes to the Storage Vault
- Multiple user tracking via PIN based touchscreen interface
- Stores up to 48,000 transactions in non-volatile memory
- Simplified system upgrades via compact flash module
- Provides a comprehensive array of reports and summaries for all transactions by individual user
- Keyless vault doors
- Integrated thermal printer
- Electronic time-delayed change fund vending (stores up to 88 tubes)
- Alternate vending time delay
- External tube locking bar that prevents unauthorized loading of tubes
- RoHS compliant
The TACC III allows retail organizations to better manage cash security, streamline reporting, and facilitate more accurate and expedient closeouts.
Weight & Dimensions
Weight: 290 lbs. (132 kg)
Height: 30.75″ (781 mm)
Width: 21″ (533 mm)
Depth: 14.50″ (368 mm) – Vault Only
Depth: 22″ (559 mm) – Overall
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
1 Year Parts and Labor (Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)
Schedule a Demo >
Schedule a Demo >
Interested in the TACC III?