Side Car Product Brochure
The Tidel Side Car, when deployed with the Series 4e, enables retail organizations to scale their note validation and deposit capability in a convenient, easy to use system. The Side Car adds two additional single or bulk note validators and supports standard or XL cassettes. With both the Series 4e and Side Car deployed with XL cassettes, the system can support a total of 9,000 deposited notes, with aggregate note validation speed reaching 180 notes per minute. The Side Car includes a note validator maintenance door, enabling pre-authorized personnel to clear note jams without the need for a service call, significantly reducing system downtime. The Side Car also provides a manual vault drop below the acceptor door, offering additional storage. This manual vault drop is also accessible via user PIN.
Interested in the Side Car?
Contact Us Today.
- 2 separate time-delayed vaults for note validator cassettes and auxiliary storage; each vault includes a drop slot
- Up to four note validators with 4,800 (standard cassette) or 9,000 (XL cassette) aggregate note storage capacity
- Note deposit capability up to 180 notes per minute
- Note validator maintenance door – enables validatorheads to be removed in the event of a note jam
- System connectivity via data cables (provided with system)
Weight: 149 lbs. (68 kg) Side Car only
Weight: 298 lbs. (136 kg) with Series 4e
Weight (XL version): 174 lbs. (79 kg) Side Car XL only
Weight (XL version): 348 lbs. (157 kg) with Series 4e XL
Height: 30.75″ (781 mm)
Width: 12.25” (311 mm) Side Car only
Width: 24.5″ (623 mm) with Series 4e
Depth: 19″ (483 mm) with Side Car only
Depth: 23″ (584 mm) with Series 4e
Depth (XL version): 24.5” (622 mm) vault only
Depth (XL version): 28.5” (724 mm) overall
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
1 Year parts and 90 days labor
(Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)