The Tidel Side Vault, when deployed with the Series 4, is an ideal solution for stores that require a proven cash management system accompanied by a large vault for additional storage. The Side Vault is generally used for the store’s change fund or up to 10 pre-counted till drawers (2.5” each) or other items such as lottery tickets.
The Side Vault offers three shelves that can be conﬁgured to a store’s individual needs. The Side Vault door can only be opened by preauthorized store personnel via individual user PIN. An audible alarm sounds if a door is left open longer than a programmable time period. This eliminates the inherent risk of running the store with an open vault door.
- 3 separate time-delayed vaults for note validator cassette and auxiliary storage
- Audible alarm sounds if doors are left open longer than a programmable time period
- Open door audible alarm can be reset for another time period by manager
- The Side Vault has space for up to ten (10) 2.5” high till drawers
- 3 adjustable shelves included
(Side Vault + Series 4)
Weight: 374 lbs. (170kg)
Height: 30.75″ (781 mm)
Width: 15″ (381 mm) Side Vault only
Depth: 27.25″ (692 mm) with Series 4
Depth: 23″ (584 mm) overall
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
1 Year parts and 90 days labor (Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)