Our expanded product portfolio has enabled multiple organizations within the Hotel and Hospitality industry to realize the efficiencies that a proven cash management system provides.
Today, Tidel systems are deployed in several major luxury hotel properties across the North America, as these organizations have quickly realized the value our systems provide in enabling enhanced security and accessibility to their in-store cash funds.
Major hotel properties face common challenges:
- Significant amounts of cash on hand in lock boxes
- Risk of excessive shrinkage
- Time consuming manual processes to count and assign tills/banks
- Significant time reconciling & auditing cash handling operations
- Various cash requirements needed within different departments, and at different times of the day
- The need for 24-hour cash operations, whereas cash room personnel typically work 8-5 pm
To address these challenges, Tidel expanded its product line in 2010 with the introduction of an extended suite of cash management peripherals – including those that provide coin dispensing and coin recycling.
- Detailed user level transaction data
- Direct connectivity to the hotel network, armored car, and financial institutions – creating a closed-loop cash management system within the hotel
- Complete auditing capabilities of all employee usage activity
To gain a better understanding of Tidel solutions that have been deployed in the Hotel/Hospitalityindustry, please see the following: