Please see below for our current list of job openings. If you are interested in applying, please email [email protected] with your resume, and put the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, you can submit your resume by filling out the form to the right.
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For over 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is looking for Mechanical Assemblers. The Mechanical Assembler will assemble manufactured products and pack according to specifications, bill of materials and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble products.
- Ability to read and understand bill of materials. (BOM).
- Must be able to recognize parts.
- Must be able to identify hardware.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well as a productive member of a team.
- Previous assembly experience.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
- Drug screen required for position.
- Some overtime maybe required with little advanced notice. Overtime may include weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-year previous assembly experience.
- The production area is climate controlled.
- Prolonged periods sitting, standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear safety equipment.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with low employee contribution rates.
- Paid holidays.
- Vacation and Personal time.
- 401k with company matching.
- Basic life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement available.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Tidel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.