The TACC IIa provides a secure and cost effective way to manage a retail organization’s in-store change fund. Leveraging a built in electronic time delay, the TACC IIa enables the dispensing of tubes of notes or coin to enable the making of change right at the register. Multiple time delays can be programmed based on store policies. As one of Tidel’s Timed Access Cash Controller products, TACC IIa also offers two manual drop chutes, to facilitate the deposits of envelopes, checks, and receipts.
- 1/4 inch powder coated steel plate body and door
- Medeco key locks
- Dual anti-fish Drop Chutes to the Storage Vault
- Electronic time-delayed change fund vending (stores up to 88 tubes)
- Alternate vending time delay
- External tube locking bar that prevents unauthorized loading of tubes
- RoHS compliant
The TACC IIa minimizes everyday accounting burdens, allowing store managers and employees to spend more time with customers and less time managing money.
Weight & Dimensions
Weight: 290 lbs. (132 kg)
Height: 30.75″ (781 mm)
Width: 21″ (533 mm)
Depth: 14.50″ (368 mm) – Vault Only
Depth: 22″ (559 mm) – Overall
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
2 Year Parts and Labor (Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)
Interested in the TACC IIA?